some
I’ve
got some money.
ใช้ some
ในประโยคบอกเล่า เช่น
· I’m
going to buy some clothes.
· These’s
some ice in the fridge.
· We
did some exercises.
|
any
I
haven’t got any money.
ใช้ any
ในประโยคปฏิเสธ เช่น
· I’m
not going to buy any clothes.
· There
isn’t any orange juice in the fridge.
· We
didn’t do amy
exercises.
|
any และ some
ในประโยคคำถาม
ในประโยคคำถามส่วนใหญ่
(
ไม่ทั้งหมด )
เราใช้ any
เช่น
· Is
there any ice in the fridge ?
· Has
he got any friends ?
· Do
you need any help ?
ปกติเราใช้ some
(
ไม่ใช่ any
)
เมื่อเราเสนอสิ่งของให้ผู้อื่น
( would
you like…? ) เช่น
A
: would you like some coffee ?
B
: Yes, please. หรือเมื่เราขอสิ่งของ
(
Can I have ฯลฯ)
เช่น
A
: Can I have some soup, please?
B : Yes, Help yourself.
A : Can you lend me some money ?
B : Sure. How much do you need ?
some
และ any
ที่ไม่ใช้คำนาม
· I
didn’t take any photographs but Ann took some. ( = some photographs )
· You
can have some coffee but I don’t want any. ( = any coffee
)
· I’ve
just made some coffee. Would you like some ? ( = some coffee
)
· ‘Where’s
your luggage ?’ ‘ I haven’t got any.’
( = any luggage )
· ‘are
there any biscuits ?’ ‘ Yes, there are
some in the kitchen.’ ( = some biscuits )
something
/ somebody (
หรือ someone
)
=
อะไรบางอย่าง /
ใครบางคน
· She
said something.
· I
saw somebody ( หรือ someone
).
· Would
you like something to eat ?
· Quick
! Somebody’s
coming.
|
anything
/ anybody (
หรือ amgone)
=
อะไรเลย หรือ อะไรบ้าง /
ใครเลย หรือ ใครบ้าง
· She
didn’t say anything.
· I
didn’t see anybody ( หรือ angone.
)
· Are
you doing angthing this evening ?
· Where’s
Ann ? Has anybody seen her
?
|

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น