Going to นั้นนอกจากจะแสดงถึงสิ่งที่จะเกิด/ตั้งใจ เช่น I am going to ask you for a
favor. I am going to move to a new apartment. It’s going rain soon.
ยังหมายความว่า อนาคตอีก 1 ตัวอย่าง ดูจาก 4 ประโยคนี้นะครับ
4 ประโยคนี้เป็นเรื่องของลำดับของเวลาที่ action ที่จะเกิดขึ้น
The tourists will go to the city. They are going to take the tram. They leave in the morning. และเมื่อถึงตอนเช้า เพื่อนของกลุ่มนักท่องเที่ยวโทรมา คุณรับ คุณบอกว่า จะไปแล้ว จะออกไปแล้ว คุณใช้ Present Cont. (อีกชื่อที่เป็นภาษา American คือ Present Progressive) We are leaving now. ที่คุณพูดถึง นั้นใกล้เข้ามามากกว่าและเป็นทางการน้อยกว่าการใช้ will เช่น
ยังหมายความว่า อนาคตอีก 1 ตัวอย่าง ดูจาก 4 ประโยคนี้นะครับ
4 ประโยคนี้เป็นเรื่องของลำดับของเวลาที่ action ที่จะเกิดขึ้น
The tourists will go to the city. They are going to take the tram. They leave in the morning. และเมื่อถึงตอนเช้า เพื่อนของกลุ่มนักท่องเที่ยวโทรมา คุณรับ คุณบอกว่า จะไปแล้ว จะออกไปแล้ว คุณใช้ Present Cont. (อีกชื่อที่เป็นภาษา American คือ Present Progressive) We are leaving now. ที่คุณพูดถึง นั้นใกล้เข้ามามากกว่าและเป็นทางการน้อยกว่าการใช้ will เช่น
Infinitive
Infinitive
คือ รูปของกริยาช่อง 1 แบ่งเป็น 2 ชนิด
1. Infinitive
with
to
2. Infinitive without to1.
Infinitive with to มีหน้าที่ และวิธีใช้ดังนี้
หน้าที่ 1.
เป็นคำนาม ที่เป็นประธานของประโยค
To
swim in the
Pacific Ocean is very risky.
ในกรณีนี้เราสามารถเปลี่ยนรูปประโยคได้เป็น It is + adj.
+ inf. With to
ดังนี้
It is very risk
to swim in the
Pacific
Ocean.
2.
เป็นกรรมของประโยค
He refuse
to join us.
They love
to play.
3.
ทำหน้าที่เป็น adj.
ขยาย N.
หรือ Pronoun
I want
something to
drink.
I have nothing
to do.
4.
ทำหน้าที่เหมือน adv.
We come
to study English.
I’m glad
to see you.
5.
ขยายประโยค
To
practice speaking
English every day, you’ll be good at it.
วิธีใช้ 1.
รูปของ inf.
แบ่งเป็น
Simple
inf. เช่น to read, to
sit, to be
Perfect inf.
เช่น to have read,
to have been, to have seen
Passive inf.
เช่น to be read, to
be written, to have been seen
2.
ใช้ inf. With to
หลังกริยาต่อไปนี้
Attempt
hesitate
afford
appear arrange
Decide
determine
deserve
rail care
Happen
hope
hurry
intend manage
Offer
plan
pretend
prove seem
Refuse
prepare agree
เช่น He doesn’t
to come to our party.
I hope
to
visit Sugarloaf
Mountain.
3.
หลังกริยาต่อไปนี้ + object + inf.
With to ได้แก่
Advise
allow
cause
challenge command
Encourage
force
get
instruct invite
Lead
order
persuade
remind teach
Tell
urge warn
เช่น What caused the
bus to
crash into the
wall.
4.
กริยาต่อไปนี้อาจตามด้วย inf. With to
หรือ object + inf.
With to
Want
wish
expect
ask beg
Request
intend
promise choose
เช่น I ask
to see the director.
(ฉันขอพบผู้อำนวยการ)
I ask him
to see the director.
(ฉันขอร้องให้เขาไปพบผู้อำนวยการ)
หมายเหตุ : help
me + do something+
to do something
I expect
to be there. =[I
think that I shall be there.]
I expect him
to be there. =[I
think that he’ll be there, I think.]
5. noun clause
ที่ขึ้นต้นด้วย question words
สามารถเปลี่ยนเป็น phase
โดยใช้ inf. With
to หลัง Question words
เช่น
I don’t know
where I should have the party.
= I don’t know
where to
have a party.
6. V.to be +
about + inf. With to แสดงเหตุการณ์ที่จะเกิดขึ้นในอนาคตอันใกล้
The manager is
about to
leave the office.
= The manager is
going to leave in a few minutes.
ถ้าใส่ just
ด้วยแสดงว่าใกล้มากกว่า เช่น
The manager is
just about to leave the office.
7. to be + to do
= must เป็นการแสดงคำสั่งหรือ แผนการณ์
เช่น
You are
to read the passage
carefully and answer the question.
8.
ใช้ตามหลัง
adj.ที่แสดง personal
quality หรือ characteristic
เช่น good, kind,
brave
It is kind of
you to
help me.
9.
ใช้ตามหลัง so + adj. + as
Would you be so
kind as to
explain it to us again.
10.
ตามหลัง so as/ in order
+ to do something แสดงความมุ่งหมาย
Everybody
should be vaccinated so as not to
catch smallpox.
11.
ใช้กับ too + adj./
adv. + for someone + to do something เช่น
The teacher
spoke too quickly for us to
understand.
2. Infinitive
without toวิธีใช้
1.
ตามหลัง Helping verb
(Auxiliary verb) ยกเว้น be, have,
ought, used เช่น
Don’t
mention it.
You must
drive on the left
side.
2.
ตามหลัง had better,
would rather, rather than, but
You’d better
see the doctor.
She’d rather
watch TV. than
listen to the radio.
3.
หลัง กริยาต่อไปนี้ have [somebody
do something], please, help, let, make
ใน active voice
They
let the thief
escape. [Active]
The thief was
let escape. [Passive]
4.
หลัง กริยาต่อไปนี้
จะตามด้วย inf. Without to
หรือ present
participle [V.ing]
See
watch
notice
observe hear
Smell feel
I heard your
phone ring last
night. [a complete
action]
I heard your
phone ringing last
night. [continuous
action]
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น